Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the deductions?
- Who represents me?
- What if I moved or will move in the near future, do not receive a cheque by January 31, 2013, or I bought more tickets than the Settlement Administrator says I bought?
The Courts have approved payment of legal fees plus disbursements and taxes (the “Legal Expenses”). The Defendants are paying a portion of the Legal Expenses. The deductions will be made to pay for the rest of the Legal Expenses and for fees payable to funding agencies by members of the class in the Ontario Action and in the Quebec Action.
If you would like to speak to one of the lawyers for the class, you may contact one of the following:
- For individuals who purchased Settlement Tickets for events in Ontario, Alberta, or Manitoba : Luciana P. Brasil of Branch MacMaster LLP at (604) 654-2999, Jay Strosberg of Sutts Strosberg LLP at 1 (800) 643-3697, or one of the following local legal firms:
- in Alberta, Clint Docken Q.C. of Docken & Company at (403) 269‑3612
- in Manitoba, Wayne Forbes of Pollock & Company at (204) 956‑0450
- For individuals who purchased Settlement Tickets for events in Quebec: Normand Painchaud of Sylvestre Fafard Painchaud at (514) 937-2881.
You should contact the Settlement Administrator at (877) 446-4768 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide additional information.